Congratulations on being accepted as a poster presenter at Oasis 7.
– The official language of the meeting is English and all presentations must be delivered in English only.
– All abstracts will be published in the abstract supplement to all conference participants.
All poster presenters must pre-register for the conference online.
When you arrive, please introduce yourself as a poster presenter at the registration desk.
Upon arrival at the conference, and after registration, please hang your poster in the exhibition hall on your assigned board, according to the list of posters that will be at the entrance of the poster exhibition. (Each poster will be assigned a numbered poster board.)
Please mount your poster the day you are presenting by 09:00 AM in the Exhibition Hall. Posters must be removed by 16:30 the same day as your presentation. Please note that your poster will be hung on the day of presentation only
All presenters must take responsibility for their own posters. The organizers are not responsible for posters that have not been removed by the end of the meeting.
Presenters are suggested to stand next to their poster board(s) for informal discussion during their assigned sessions, according to the table below. During that time, your session chair will be walking around to ask questions about the poster. If you have more than one poster in a session, we will make sure that they will be next to each other.
Preparation of Posters
– Please prepare your poster on one sheet of cardboard or laminated paper.
– Alternatively, presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets.
– The dimensions of the poster board are: 1m wide x 2.30m long.
– It is suggested that your poster will be 90 cm wide x 1.2m long. (Any longer, and it becomes difficult to see.)
– Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
– The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
How should you hang your poster?
Upon your arrival to the conference kindly approach the “exhibition hall” located on the 1st floor to hang your poster.
A numbered list of abstract titles will be displayed, please locate your number and hang your poster accordingly.
Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the hanging of posters.
Poster presentation schedule
|Poster Session||Presentation Time|
|Micro & Nano Optics and IFLA: Fiber Lasers and Applications||Monday, April 1
10:55 – 11:25
|Electro Optics in Industry and Medicine and Biology||Monday, April 1
13:30 – 14:00
|Non-Linear Optics and Lasers and Application||Monday, April 1
15:30 – 16:00
|Atomic & Quantum Optics. Photonics in Defense. and Electro Optics Devices||Tuesday, April 2
11:30 – 11:50
|Optical Engineering and Ultrafast Phenomena||Tuesday, April 2
13:50 – 14:20
|Solar Energy and Spectroscopic and Optical Sensing||Tuesday, April 2
15:50 – 16:20
If you have any further queries please email email@example.com.