Congratulations on being accepted as a poster presenter at Oasis 7.
– The official language of the meeting is English and all presentations must be delivered in English only.
– All abstracts will be published in the abstract supplement to all conference participants.
All poster presenters must register for the full conference online. All posters will be presented during both days of the conference.
Posters should be brought to the meeting by the authors. Please do not mail them in advance.
When you arrive, please introduce yourself as a poster presenter at the registration desk.
Posters should be mounted on the morning on April 1st. There will be a production assistant available to help between 08:00-11:00. Posters must be removed by April 2nd by 18:30. All presenters must take responsibility for their own posters.
Presenters are required to stand next to their poster board(s) for informal discussion during the morning and afternoon Coffee Breaks and during the Lunch break.
The organizers are not responsible for posters that have not been removed by the end of the meeting.
Preparation of Posters
– Please prepare your poster on one sheet of cardboard or laminated paper.
– Alternatively presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets.
– The dimensions of the poster board are: 1m wide x 2.30m long.
– It is suggested that your poster will be 90 cm wide x 1.2m long. (Any longer, and it becomes difficult to see.)
– Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
– The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
How should you hang your poster?
Upon your arrival to the conference kindly approach the “exhibition hall” located on the 1st floor to hang your poster.
A numbered list of abstract titles will be displayed, please locate your number and hang your poster accordingly.
Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the hanging of posters.
If you have any further queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.